Luxury Tailor-made Holidays in The Mayan Riviera
The weather is completely ideal, beautiful white sandy beaches, crystal clear blue waters make for a perfect vacation destination. The term Riviera Maya is fairly new and has varied definitions, but it includes places like Playa del Carmen, Puerto Aventuras, Akumal and Tulum. It ends at the town of Carrillo Puerto.
Most people staying along this coastline will be in a resort, but the further away from Cancun you head and the less touristy it becomes and we know of some lovely, small out of the way places to stay.
5 Reasons to Visit the Mayan Riviera
• Beaches – 75 miles of stunning white sandy beaches
• Nightlife – Cancun has a world-wide reputation for its legendary nightlife that will keep you dancing until dawn
• Shopping – designer labels offering the latest fashions to local markets where you can take along your haggling skills
• Xcaret – the local eco-archaeological Park just south of the city where you can swim with dolphins amongst a wealth of other activities
• Locality to Mayan Riviera and temples - Cancun is the perfect base for exploring nearby archaeological sites including the Seventh Wonder of the World, Chichen Itza
Imagine Latin America – tailor-made holidays to Mexico
We love Latin America and we love designing holidays. We designed holidays for over 3,100 clients last year. These web pages are intended to give you an idea of what we know, where we’ve been and who we know in Latin America. Get in touch to take advantage of the latest opinions on the best places to stay, where not to miss, the budget you’ll need, the amount of time to spend and our favourite guides. We love nothing more than showing off our knowledge about Latin America!
And for those who wonder how this all works, rest assured that this knowledge comes for free. When you book a holiday with us, we are rewarded by our partners in Latin America who give us fantastic rates – better than if you booked direct.
We look forward to helping you design the holiday of a lifetime – contacts us today on 020 7622 1116 or email@example.com
Sample Private Tours that include a visit to the Mayan Riviera